BSK is committed to ensuring that the company protects the privacy of each User. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which we can identify you when you visit this website, we will only use your information in accordance with this privacy statement.
BSK may change this policy occasionally by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 24, 2018
This website may collect personal data for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Google Analytics
- Google AdWords conversion tracking
- LinkedIn Ads and LinkedIn Inmail conversion tracking.
Personal Data: Cookies and Usage Data
- Hosting and backend infrastructure
- Website Hosting
- Interaction with external social networks and platforms
- Twitter Tweet button
- LinkedIn social widgets
- YouTube Videos
Personal Data: Cookies and Usage Data
- Managing contacts and sending messages
- Email Campaigns through Infusionsoft
Personal Data: email address, company name, first name, last name, phone number
- Registration and authentication
Personal Data: email address, company name, first name, last name,
- Contact information
- Owner and Data Controller
Big Swift Kick. 211 North Union Street, Suite 100, Alexandria, VA 22314
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- company name
- contact information including email address, mailing address, and phone number
- demographic information such as zip code, preferences, and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information for internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may use the information to send informational emails on how you can improve your sales team’s performance
- We may periodically send promotional emails about webinars, guides, new products, special offers, or other information, which we think you may find interesting
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
We may contact you by email, phone, or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file, which asks your browser for permission to store the cookie in your browser’s files. Once you agree, the website adds the cookie file to your browser. Cookies help websites analyze web traffic or let the website know when a person visits a particular site.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are most popular with our website visitors. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website experience by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in an information request form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that wish to receive additional information on improving your sales
- If you have previously agreed for us to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com or writing the Owner and Data Controller at Big Swift Kick. 211 North Union Street, Suite 100, Alexandria, VA 22314
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information, which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Owner and Data Controller at Big Swift Kick. 211 North Union Street, Suite 100, Alexandria, VA 22314
If you find any information we hold on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
BSK will process and store personal data for as long as required to fulfill the purpose of collecting the data. Specific instances include:
Personal Data is collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User. In this instance, BSK will retain until such a contract has been fully performed.
Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s delivery of information of interest to the User. In this case, the Owner will retain the data until the User is no longer interested in receiving information. The User can opt out of any email correspondence from the Owner at any time. When the User opts out of receiving BSK information, the Owner will delete the individual’s personal data within 30-days of receiving the opt-out request.